It is your responsibility to ensure that coins are being sent to the correct address although recovery services are offered on a case by case basis.
1) For crypto recovery, kindly note:
- It is not always possible to recover coins sent to an incorrect address.
- Recovery will only be performed if the token value is over 500 USD.
- A recovery charge of 250 USD or 3%, whichever is higher will be applied for all successful recoveries.
- Additional recovery charges may apply for complex recoveries, or recoveries requiring significant time or technology investment.
- Recoveries may take up to 3 months or longer to be performed.
2) Each coin will have a different recovery policy, please take note following coins:
- Any coins sent to your Bitcoin address that are not part of the Bitcoin Core chain (LTC, BCH, BCHSV, BTG, etc) can not be recovered due to wallet security reasons.
- Any Bitcoin sent to your USDT address may be recovered.
- Omni layer coins may be recovered.
- Any coins sent to your Bitcoin Cash address that are not part of the Bitcoin Cash chain (LTC, BTC, BCHSV, BTG, etc) can not be recovered due to wallet security reasons.
- Bitcoin's Omni layer coins can not be recovered.
- Any BTC sent to LTC addresses may be recovered.
- Bitcoin Cash and other Bitcoin derivatives can not be recovered.
- Any XRP sent with an incorrect destination tag may only be recovered if the destination tag has not been assigned to another user.
- Ethereum Classic sent to your ETH or ERC20 deposit addresses may not be recovered.
- Unsupported ERC20 tokens sent to your ETH or ERC20 address may be recovered on a case by case basis.
- ETH sent to legacy ETH addresses on Coinhako is recoverable.
- Any ERC20 ZIL, ETH, ETC, or ERC20 tokens sent to your Zilliqa Mainnet address can not be recovered.
Stellar Lumens / Binance Coin
- Any transactions sent with an incorrect memo may only be recovered if the memo has not been assigned to another user.
- If you made a coin transfer to Coinhako without Memo Tag:
If the transfer was sent from a personal wallet
- You must transfer the all remaining balance from that address to your Coinhako account in a single transaction
- If there is no more balance in that address, you must get some more coins sent to it from elsewhere and transfer the entire amount.
- Do not forget to input the correct memo when you make the transaction.
If the transfer was sent from an exchange
- For small amounts (<$500), we will not credit users. Your funds will be lost permanently.
- For large amounts, you must ask the exchange's support to send us an email stating that "<firstname.lastname@example.org> transferred <amount> <cryptocurrency> without a memo with txid abc987"
If the email you use on that exchange is different from your Coinhako email, you must also send us a confirmation from the other email to prove they own it.
- Delisted tokens sent to your Coinhako address may be recoverable.
If you require further information do not hesitate to contact us here or stay tuned to our Blog for the latest updates.
FAQs about Coinhako
Fees and charges What fees does Coinhako charge? We charge varying fees for using different features on our platform: **Enjoyed reduced fees with Coinhako rewards Learn more about other fees you might incur on Coinhako. Why are the buy and sell ...
Delisted Tokens on Coinhako
Tokens are reviewed at Coinhako to ensure that it meets our standards. Before potentially delisting a token, we conduct an in-depth review to determine if it continues to meet our standards. Why does Coinhako delist tokens? Coinhako constantly ...
At Coinhako, we work with the best in the market to pass on the best prices to our users. We charge varying fees for using different features on our platform: Coinhako Trading Fee Transaction Type Fees Trade with SGD at spot pricing 0.6% Trade crypto ...
Supported Cryptocurrencies on Coinhako
Coinhako provides access to a range of cryptocurrency services, and we support a wide variety of cryptocurrencies in multiple ways. To see the full list of supported cryptocurrencies on Coinhako, click here. Figured it out? Start Trading Now! If you ...
Coinhako Supported Countries
Coinhako is a digital assets trading platform that makes access to Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH), and cryptocurrencies in Asia, as hassle-free as possible. Our cryptocurrency trading and wallet services are available in Singapore Coinhako was founded ...