After adding your Trezor wallet to the address book, you will be required to verify it. This article shows you how you can verify your Trezor wallet on Coinhako, along with some frequently asked questions.
Before you continue, please ensure that you are verifying your Trezor wallet on the desktop — you will not be able to use the app for this.
1. Click on your name on the top right corner, then select ‘Address book’
2. Click ‘Add new address’ and fill up the relevant information.
3. You will be prompted to verify your address — select ‘Verify with signature’.
4. Ensure that your Trezor wallet is installed on this desktop, then click ‘Yes, proceed on this device’.
5. On this page, click ‘Trezor wallet’.
6. Ensure that your Trezor wallet is connected to this desktop, then click on ‘Yes, I plugged in my Trezor wallet’.
7. When prompted to pair your Trezor wallet, click ‘Connect’.
8. On this page, click on ‘Allow once for this session’.
9. Once connected, you will have to sign the message on your Trezor wallet.
10. If your attempt to verify your Trezor wallet was successful, you will be redirected to a page like the one shown below.
There are 2 browsers are currently supported:
Google Chrome (Version 81 or later)
Firefox (Version 78 or later)
The connection may have timed out due to your Trezor wallet not being connected to the desktop properly — check that the Trezor is connected properly and try again.
The Trezor wallet you are trying to connect may not contain the wallet address you are trying to verify — check that this is the correct wallet before trying again.