Making a withdrawal via a bank transfer is the same for all currency wallets.
* All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes –you should find all the required details in the same areas on Coinhako for currencies supported in your country.
New to Coinhako? 👉 SIGN-UP HERE
1. Tap on the arrow beside ‘SGD’, then select 'Withdraw'. Skip to Step 4 if you’ve already added a bank account.
2. If your 2FA is not setup, you will be prompted to do so. Then, you can add your bank account by selecting 'Add Bank Account'.
Don't know what 2FA is? 👉 Visit this page for more information!
3. Fill in the details (bank country, bank name, account number and beneficiary name) of your bank account accordingly and select "Confirm".
4. When you are ready, select the bank account to which you wish to withdraw your funds.
5. On the next screen:
Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
Double-check your account details
Select 'Preview Withdrawal' to review your withdrawal details
Select “Proceed” when you’re ready
6. You will be required to enter the code generated by your 2FA authenticator app and the verification code sent to your email*. Verify that the amount is correct and click 'Confirm'.
*Once sent to your email, your OTP will be valid for 10 minutes.
7. Your withdrawal will be processed!
After the request has been submitted, withdrawals may take anywhere from a few minutes up to 5 days, depending on the bank you withdraw from. The timeframe for your withdrawal may be extended during periods of high volume.
If your withdrawal requests were not credited to your account within the stated timeframe, please contact our support team here. Please attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details for us to take a deeper look into the matter.
Figured it out? TRADE NOW!